Last Updated on July 5, 2020 by Fahad
Headwraps are the latest hairstyle trend which changes the whole look of someone. It also saves you from a bad hair day and best for those who are lazy to comb their hair.
So if you want to be trendy too and want to style your hair, head wraps are the easiest option.
In this article, we will talk about how you can wear a head wrap in different styles. So, if you have no idea how to wear a headwrap this article is for you.
9 Ways To Know On How to wear a head wrap ?
#1. The Gigantic bow wrap
● Firstly take all your hair and make a topknot or bun tightly. Now place the headwrap at the back of your head, close to the nape of your neck. Now pull both of the ends in the front.
● Now tie the end of the wraps into a knot at the center or a little bit to the side if you want.
● Now make a bow and make sure both sides are of the same size. Now hide the extra part of the wrap by tucking them into the bow flaps.
● And if you have long hair then tuck the extra part behind and release your hair if you want to.
#2. The looped head wrap
● Gather all your hair and make a tight bun. Then fold the head wrap into half and place it at the back of your head.
● Now pull the ends of the wrap in the front and make a double knot.
● Then pull the extra wrap behind and tuck then under the back wrap. You can use pins too, to secure the extra parts.
#3. The half spiral head wrap
● Gather all your hair and make a high tight bun. Then take the hair wrap and put it at the back of your head.
● Now pull the ends of the wrap and make a knot in the middle of your head. Make sure the knot is too close or it will fall from your head soon.
● Now take the end of the wraps and twist them together.
● After twisting take that behind your head from any one side you like.
● Lastly, tuck the spiral into the nape and you are done With the half spiral head wrap.
#4. The sophisticated wrap
● Take all your hair and make a flat bun on the top of your head.
● Now take the wrap and place it behind your head. After that take the end parts and pull them in the front of your head.
● Now make a knot of the ends. Now take the extra parts and pull them upward. Now tuck them in a way so that your hair gets all covered.
● Now lower the headwrap a little bit. This makes the headwrap secure and you will feel comfortable.
#5. Textured and long
This is one of the easiest ways to wrap your hair and you can leave your down. It also keeps your bangs or baby hairs going into your face.
● Take the wrap and fold it in half. Now simply place it in the front of your head and pull the ends into the back of your head under your hair.
● Now if you think all of your hair is locked make a tie at the nape of your neck. Leave the extra wrap with your open hair.
#6. Full spiral headwrap
● Firstly make a high bun tightly.
● Then take one side of the wrap and place it in the front of your head.
● Now hold the shorter end and move the wrap around your head once.
● Now twist the wrap fully and move it around the head until it gets shorter.
● Now tuck the wrap end into the nape and you are done.
#7. Bun head wrap
● Take your hair to the back and make a low tight bun.
● Now place the wrap into your heads front without folding it
● Now take the end parts to the back and make a knot.
● Pull the extra fabric from the front to cover your hair.
● Now take the end parts of the wrap and wrap it around the bun. That is it your bun headwrap will be done.
#8. Cris-cross wrap
● Firstly take all your hair and make a bun properly.
● Now take the wrap and place it on the front of your head.
● Then take both or the end parts behind the head and make a criss-cross of those ends.
● Then pull those again into the front and make a criss-cross.
● Pull them again in the back and do criss-cross and pull in the front.
● When the wrap gets shorter now take those into the back of your head and tuck it.
#9. Ready-made headwraps
You can find ready-made head wraps in the market in various colors and styles. These have elastic that is why anyone can use these and it will comfortably set in heads.
● You just have to gather all your hair and make a bun first.
● Then take the wrap and wear it to your neck.
● Now remove your hair from the wrap and pull the wrap upward towards your head.
● Then you can open your hair if you want.
A headwrap can change your daily look and grab people’s attention towards you. This is the easiest hairstyle you can do. Also, head wraps are the coolest hair accessories ever. So get out of your daily hairstyles and give it a new look with head wraps. You can find a lot of options so choose whatever goes with your style. You can follow the above steps to get the best result of any head wrap style. You can daily try new styles and rock your looks. We hope this article helps you to style and know how to wear a head wrap easily.